Quote Originally Posted by leeturner
I found out that it takes an optional filter drawer called the TAUFIL (in Northern England that would wierdly translate to "that's awful!) and they are still available new in the UK. Not bad for a 40+ year old enlarger.
Great news, Lee, good luck to you.