</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dnmilikan @ Jan 11 2003, 02:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I am seeking a fellow photographer - traveler for a trip that I am planning. This is a trip of about 10-12 days duration to photograph the culture of the Incas. This will be during the period of May-June 2003. I work in large format - black and white exclusively. The ideal person would share an interest in this culture and it&#39;s archaelogical sites, be somewhat knowledgable about large format photography, have the time and desire to participate in this excursion, and be conversant in Spanish.

This would be an excellent learning experience for those interested in or just learning large format. If any are interested you may email me.

Regards,
Donald Miller </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
You are not seeking a fellow traveler, you want someone to help you carry all that stuff.....

Just kidding, if you ever come down Mexico´s way let me know, we can get together and do the Mayan ruins in Yucatan.