I've been thinking about trying an alternative process. Though I know that I'll begin to dabble in Cyanotype soon, I'm particularly intrigued by the various color processes. Most of them involve obtaining color separations of the original neg. Could someone please explain to me exactly how this is done (more specifically, what filters and films)?

I know, obviously, I would have to use some sort of panchromatic copy film, I'd aim for whichever one Arista makes (I forget the film name). What is the exact process, either enlarging or by contact?


(Given what the cost would probably be, I should stick with my dreams of Dry Plate).