Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
That would be good, maybe ten or fifteen dollars worth of tease. I like your choice of $75 and $5 to ship. Did you do your market research? At $175 people would certainly think there was something in there they just could't live without. Good information is hard to fine today. It's usually just the same ideas presented in a different manner. I bought a book that was loaded with information but after reading it I found that it was more like a college manner like bracket a lot and use odd film speeds and developing methods. The book was written by a man and woman who had illustrated it with some average photos. Proving that what you may already know is sometimes enough. And just because you travel all over the world doesn't mean you have learned anything. They just drag their opinions and failed successes with them.

Curt
Thanks for the interest Curt:

I have never read of this technique for bellowsmaking anywhere else. I invented it and it is a new method. I hope more people want to send me silver, it is way cheaper for them. The silver goes straight into the safe deposit box so I can buy a piece of land for my camera factory and home.