Quote Originally Posted by Jerevan View Post
BTW, I am not really into Hasselblad stuff, but am I right in that is two parts - one plastic fresnel and one ground glass part? For what model? Maybe I can source it over here.
You are correct, there are two parts: a typical groundglass and a fresnel.

It is called "Focusing Screen Adapter" Cat # 41025. Designed for the SWC, but it will fit on the rear of any Hasselblad.