Hi Dan,

Here is a link to the Novoflex bellows. It is not inexpensive (German). You are interested in the Tilt- / Shift-bellows BALPRO T/S (and possibly the PROshift+ Adapter) (you have to navigate through macro equipment to the bellows to the Pro):


Novoflex has adapters for cameras up to 6 x 7 for the bellows.