APUG Friends,

I wanted to let you know about my new book, Recollections: Three Decades of Photographs, and hope this is the appropriate forum to do so. I don't mean this to be an overtly "commercial" announcement, but I am very excited with the way my new book has turned out. I feel that Dave Gardner, and the skilled crew at Dual Graphics, has attained reproduction quality that is the finest I have ever achieved in replicating my silver prints.

You can learn more about the book by visiting my web site http://www.johnsexton.com If you are so inclined to purchase the book, autographed copies are available at a discounted price, and I have made arrangements at the Ventana Editions online store http://www.ventanaeditions.com for free ground shipping within the 48 United States for APUG members. Simply enter the discount code 'APUG' at the during the checkout procedure, and you will receive free shipping on my new book, along with any other items purchased.

There's also a place on the order form where you can indicate if you would like a book personally inscribed. I have been traveling for the past two weeks conducting lectures and seminars on the East Coast, so shipment of autographed and inscribed books will take a little bit of time, but the books are in stock, and will begin to ship again when I return home to Carmel Valley, and can catch up on the backlog of orders for inscribed books that have accumulated.

Recollections is also available through a variety of online and traditional book retailers.

For those that might be attending the PhotoPlus Expo in New York later this week - November 2-4 - I will be conducting book signings each day of the event at the Kodak booth and Light Impressions booth. Recollections will be available at the Expo for a special discounted price - thanks to the good folks at Light Impressions. I will also be conducing a seminar, “Focus on Black and White” from 9:00 to 11:00 am on Friday, November 3rd. Detailed information on the seminar and book signing times can be found at my web site,

If you have any questions, please email info@johnsexton.comrather than through a PM, of call 831-659-3130.

THANKS!