Using your stats, 19.52% were crimes drug related of which a small portion were for marajuana. that is about 1/5th of the crimes commited. So how can it be that the crimes blacks are in prison for were just drugs? 53.71 % were for just robbery/buglery. The rest for mostly violent crimes. That year there was 28.6% whites in the prisons. 29.9% were blacks in the prisons. It also stated by the year 2003 over 230,000 would be in cal prisons.

I used the current 2004 stats. where blacks had gone down .9% of those in prison. and whites had increased .4%. As for the numbers in prison today it is not close to 230,000 but nearer 160,000.

2 years ago and I am not sepnding the time to find the exact article, the San Francisco Chronicle reported that numbers of hispanics in the state had eclipsed the numbers of whites. that in proportion the number of whites (lots have left the state) is going down drastically while other minorities are increasing.

What about the Asians? they are underpresented in the prisons. There is one really big group that is not represented equally in the prisons and it is on all three links (all of which go back to the CDC) Surprised you are not talking about that inequity? Seems women are not incarcerated as much in fact less than 10% are those in prison.

NOW THE BIG QUESTION IS WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH A THREAD ABOUT CENSORSHIP OF THE ARTS?

Since so far these governemnts have been deemed evil: Nazism, fascism, communism, and republicans. What form of government is left that does not have problems? Also all religion has been deemed evil so we can't seek out devine guidance. Whites are evil, and especially if they are wealthy (which has nothing to do with monitary worth) Is there anything left that is good? Is there anything left that makes most in this thread happy? Not going to respond to this thread any longer. I am going in search of my smile.