We just acquired an old 8x10 enlarger. There are no markings which are visible on the bed. It has two columns, a larger one to move the whole carriage and a smaller one for focusing. It has a wooden film holder with two glass plates to hold the film. There is a large two piece reflector which houses a rather large bulb which reads GE 115-125 V Enlarger 302 bulb. The base is a conventional screw in type (regular house bulb), but the bulb is longer in the shaft portion and somewhat larger in diameter at the bulb's globe part.

Anyone know about this bulb? Looking to find a replacement or a cross match for spares. I'm sure there are other options, but for now it would be nice to have a spare when this one burns out. Thanks, tim