Count me in for 30. Round 8 was my first & I really enjoyed it. At last count, I think I had rec'd 22 or 23 vs. the 30 I sent out. I hope to post mine to the gallery soon (just need to borrow a little scanner time at work!).

It's a little disappointing to not get a full reply set, but stuff happens & I understand how the day job & everything else life throws at us gets in the way. While it's said the road to hell is paved with good intentions (& I've laid my share of asphalt down!) I'm not ready to condemn anyone for not meeting their obligation. As others have said, I think it's fair to ask folks to catch up before committing to do it again. One of the benefits of the matching method Nige introduced in the last round is that people can commit to a small number of cards and not put off printing & sending them out because it seems too daunting of a task to do 30 or more.

It's been a wonderful experience for me & my family to see the beautiful & interesting cards come in from all over the world. Thanks again to Nige and to Randy for organizing.

Brian