Ok, computer problems last weekend, sorry I couldn't reply to all of you :

Sandy, I got the picture, and you are now on the site for all to admire along your 20x24 camera (very nice camera by the way, I wouldn't mind a short text on it !)
And the ULF lens article idea is a very very good suggestion, my list, as I said, is put together from various web ressources, and as someone pointed out, it doesn't reflect the actual ULF use.

For image postings, i'm trying to figure out my self how to get a larger than 8x10 image scanned for the web... And how to do it for a reasonable ammount of money... My current scanner only does 4x5 transparencies, so the idea of scanning the print in multiple parts and re-stiching afterwards seems clumsy at best, but probably the only cost-effective option. How do the people who have ULF photos on their website do it ? In theory you could re-shoot the print with a digicam, but that's just ridiculous, I think...

Cheers, and keep up the great contributions and comments ! If I got so many people's attentention, I guess there was a need for something like that in ULF...

PJ VH