Photo Engineer,

Look in your phone book under "Metallizing". You could make your blades out of any easily machined steel and have them 'spray welded' with SS or titanium, then machined. These shops are normally near airports. Metallizing is also used to save really large castings and make large rollers for printing presses (copper on steel).

Just a thought.