Please use this thread to post when you got which cards and what you thought of them so that we can keep these separate from the sign-up thread. Someone recommended that on one of the previous rounds and it sounded like a good idea, so I'm implementing it this time to see how it works out.

I've begun to send out the list of recipients to everyone and should be done sometime this evening (EST), so please let me know if you have any questions or have problems getting the address list. I don't have everyone's email address, so you might get a HUGE pm with the addresses. If you get one of these monstronsities and would prefer a text file, just email me - my email should be visible by clicking on my name in this post and selecting 'Send email to reellis67'.

According to the schedule, we all have until the end of the month to get our cards printed and mailed - they don't have to make it to everyone by the end of the month, but it would be best if they did get mailed by the 31st. If you are going to be running late, please let us know so that everyone understands what is going on.

In the past, people have gotten a bit anxious when the end of the month passed and they didn't get that many cards, so as long as everyone responds back saying they will be sending theirs as we get towards the deadline, I think that things will go pretty smoothly. Please also feel free to post comments on the cards you get in this thread, and if you have a scanner, you might consider posting a scan of your own postcard in the gallery after the end of January so that everyone has a chance to see all the different cards.

Oh, yeah, don't forget to have fun!

- Randy