John,

great to see a new assignment. Not that there was anything wrong with the previous one... but...

Quote Originally Posted by John Bartley View Post
The Next Assignment
So, the MSA subject for Jan 2007 will be parallels in a landscape/cityscape setting with extra merit (brownie points) given for including transportation as part of the scene. The landscape setting doesn't have to be a "grand" landscape, but it must be a long or wide view
Remember that "landscapes" don't necessarily have to be just nature. They can include city scenes also as long as it's a long, wide, or long and wide view taken from a long distance.

This theme runs for January and February and the next theme will start in March.
I'll try to get the previous assignment out of my head and think about the new one. At least it sounds more up my alley than the previous (no offence meant, Blansky, the idea was great, I just didn't get round to daring to do it).

it must be a long or wide view
View. View. You're only talking about the view, right? I mean, a landscape in the sense you mentioned can be done in a square format and still have a long or wide view, right?