Hi everyone,

I just wanted to give you update. I am still waiting to hear from one more supplier. As soon as I hear from this place, we should be able to decide which one we should go to.

I also talked to B&S about the purchase. They say they would be willing to work with us. So, their price will be part of the comparison too.

This kind of purchase usually takes time, so if you are in rush you should take advantage of the offer from B&S.

If you have questions or concerns, please contact me. Thanks for your patience.

Warmly,
Tsuyoshi