Curious, can anyone recall when the last price increase was? Seems like it might have been early last year (like around this time or earlier). While I don't care for a price increase anymore than anyone else (we all have limited expendable income I would guess) this does not seem out of place to me. And seems like just today, saw a thread here on a price increase on Efke films. Not picking on Efke, just pointing out that as the $ is weak, and other cost go up the cost of things (including film) could go up as well.

Also, the price of Ilford here in the US was much below the market price before Ilford had their problems, perhaps this is actually the next stage in adjusting the price to be more in line with actual production cost and we have just been lucky that they did not try to re-coup this cost right out of re-org. This is just speculation in part, but I have read where Ilford USA film prices were below where they should have been and would think that this is just an adjustment and perhaps a way to keep providing us with a product we said we wanted, in formats that we wanted.

Then again, maybe I'm wrong ...