Hi All,

Well, here's the thing... there are a couple of structures I would like to photograph. They are on private property and I have no problem asking the people if it is ok if I shoot some film. The thing I do not know is if I should find some sort of property release form for them to sign.

If I do need to have them sign a release form, what should it say? I am an amateur and about the most 'published' thing I've ever done is create a calendar every year for my lucky, lucky family!

I don't mind doing the release thing, but I do not know what it should say or if I need it. If I do need it, should I give them something??? A print if they are sort of ok?