Quote Originally Posted by Ray Bidegain

I guess I would like to hear more details about this brush you are talking about. I have been using Hake brushes.

Ray Bidegain
It is a brush with synthetic bristles, you wet it, shake a few times and it spreads the solution on the paper without absorbing any of the solution. It is really cool, I started with Hake brushes and let me tell you, the difference is like night and day. I strongly recommend you get it. Cheap Joe seems to have the best price.

From what I understand it is designed for watercolor painters to spread the water on their paper.