Depends on the look you want, and if you want to process localy. If you want traditional film then you should have no problem finding Ilford FP4 (125 asa) or HP5 (400 asa.) Agfa APX is another possibility. You will need to either process it yourself when you get home, or find a local lab that will do it.

If you want to run it through a one hour lab, the c41 process stuff, like Ilford XP2, is an option.