Quote Originally Posted by PHOTOTONE View Post
The Agfa/Gaevart operation in Belgium (separate from Agfa/Germany) coats numerous b/w & color films in its Aerial Photography division. These could be (and some already are, by remarketers) cut and finished to fit 35mm and 120 cameras.

Here are the product descriptions:

:Aviphot Pan 80 PE1 and PE0: High resolution, intermediate speed, fine grain panchromatic negative film for low to high altitude flights. The very fine graininess and the high sharpness of the film make it ideal for use in mmilitary high altitude reconnaissance and for detailed mapping applications.

:Aviphot Pan 200 PE1, PE0 and PE0-AR: Medium speed, fine grain panchromatic film for low to medium altitude flights. Average gradient can vary between 0.8 and 1.6.

:Aviphot Pan 400S PE1 and PE0: High speed, low fog, fine grain panchromatic negative film for low to medium altitude flights. Suitable for poor light conditions. Aerage gradient variation between 0.6 and 1.1.

I forget which ones but some of these had very good red response IIRC. I tried buying some years back but got nothing but ping ponged back and forth.

I'm not sure about cutting this stuff to 35mm. It was sold in 70mm 5 and I think 10"? Something like that. Isn't 35mm different base etc?