I've made a pre-order for the Lodima paper, but I'm not halting my printing pending its arrival, nor am I stocking up on Azo.

Firstly, the prices Azo is going for are too rich for my blood. Power to the ones that have to have it that bad and can pay for it.

Secondly, if Lodima comes to be, that will be great. If it doesn't, I'll get along. These things happen over time and we have to adjust to them.