Quote Originally Posted by aldevo View Post
An interesting mystery. Don't forget that Forte's catalog used to be far more extensive than it was the past couple years. It's possible that Bergger asked that certain products be produced exclusively under their label.

I'm emailing a friend with an old Forte catalog from the mid 90s to ask her to scan it and send it to me. If she does, I'll cross-ref the existing Bergger papers against what Forte used to offer circa 1994.

I believe that Forte started producing film & paper for Bergger in late-1995.

Yes you are completely right about those facts. Its paper that forte doesn’t produce any longer for the market and those had been produced again for Bergger. I have seen the catalogue which actually shows a huge amount of different papers many of it actually never even hit the market. The different papers Forte had been produced is far more behind of anyone’s imagination and makes other producers looks like an amateurs in manufacturing papers It’s like if they begin to produce all of it than they can supply ten more Companies like Bergger and they did. So more surprises is about to come for you!