Greetings everyone.

I was not going to make and posts in this thread, but I figured that I might as well.

First off, thank you to everyone for the sincere compliments on my work and to everyone who collects my prints. Without you, I would not be able to continue what I do. Photography is my living and my only source of income, so I value everyone who has contributed and supported my work. Again, thank you.

In regards to the posting on the LF forum nearly 3-4 years ago, that situation was completely settled and resolved and the thread was closed because of that. The situation with my possession of the old AA copy negative, and the prints for reproduction was resolved. The copy negative was sold and now in a permanent collection in NYC. The actual purpose of the prints were finally discovered, thanks to a serious Ansel Adams collector back East, and we tracked down the publication they were intended to be used for even.

My association with the CCP was completely settled and I'm on good terms with them. I'm actually taking a class with the curator of the museum this semester as we speak.

Anyway, I'm sorry any commotion was caused here, but I assure you that everything was settled and was completely resolved.

On another note, I still have several Adams prints in my personally collection and currently have one up on Ebay at this moment.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5539&rd=1&rd=1

If any of you are interested in talking with me more about this matter or anything else, please feel free to contact me via email.

All the best,

Ryan McIntosh
www.RyanMcIntosh.net