Nobody has mentioned the Hasselblad system. You could use a Hasselblad 500C/M body and get the older bellows (non-auto) which would be fairly inexpensive. It requires a double cable release system, but this is the advantage. You can set the double cable so that the first cable triggers the body, and then just screw the second cable into a generic leaf shutter where you've mounted your enlarger lens. This kit won't give you swings/ tilts, but it would be pretty easy to make an adapter flange to mount your shuttered enlarger lens. You can also get a Hasselblad->Contax mount adapter that would let you put a Contax SLR on the back of the bellows. There may be an adapter out there to put other systems behind it also, but I don't know.