I already like this film! I put a couple of frames from the first two rolls here and here in my photo.net portfolio.

I kind of suspected contamination, but there was also another roll of R25 and three rolls of 35mm Delta 400 in the same tank. The gummy edges are next to frame one, which of course is the tail end going on the reel. I did brush the reels clean the day before under running water, perhaps there was something on the brush I used. Seems awfully remote though.

I didn't have any problems getting the dye off in the wash. I can understand the reason for presoaking with a 4 or 5 minute type developer like HC-110, but diluted Microdol-X isn't exactly rapid...