I developed another 4 rolls last night -- 1 roll of R25, 3 rolls of R100. Presoaked 2 min with a vigorous maraccas shake to get water in everywhere and plus a few turns every 30 sec or so, then developed like I normally do. This time I used the same reels I had used for the 35mm Delta400 the day before (adjusted to 120), so I knew they were clean. Again, I got a small area of sticky residue along the edge of the 25. Nothing on any of the 100. Hmm...

The residue doesn't quite reach the frame, but is wider than the depth of the (plastic) reels.

Thanks for the nice comments on the shells! *blush*