Thanks Nick,

Makes sense, didn't think of that. I was also refering to do enlargements but I asked the wrong question.

I thought making a contact print or enlargement what I would have to do is that put the 8x10 exposed film on the back of the camera in between two glasses as you mentioned and use it as an enlarger and project it onto the wall to do it. Can it be done like so, too? If yes, I would like to do some enlargements rather than just contact prints?

I have never done a print so I thougth to get some help with it before doing any experiments with it.