Dear All,

Just to let you know we have now collated the orders received : Total number of orders received is 87 packets of 25...only one SKU has actually made the minimum order quantity, its actually a little over 6 packets ordered per item by SKU :

Firstly, I would like to thank our ULF reseller partners, as always they have done a great job, at the end of the day they can only order what people order from them.

I would also like to thank the people who have ordered. I think the only practical thing we can do is extend the ULF ordering to the end of the month and this we will do, if we fail to get further significant orders or increased orders we will then need to decide what to do.

The issue that we face is that orders are less than a 20% of what we finished and shipped last year, perhaps it does starkly show that when we say we do this as a 'service' to the ULF community this result does focus minds, as I am sure you realise the amount of time we and our reseller partners have already spent trying to organise this programme.

Perhaps it shows that we only need to do this once every two years ( well within the life of the film ) but as I have said, we will wait and review the level of orders by the end of the month and communicate what we intend to do about this make then, we obviously do not wish to disadvantage those who have ordered, but to finish this level of packs would not even cover the
cost of the boxes.

Once again thanks to all of you who have ordered and value ILFORD Photo film products:

Kind Regards

Simon. ILFORD photo / HARMAN technology Limited