Generally speaking, the environmentalists are going after all kinds of things (nuclear-power/energy, whaling, weapon-manufacturing, etc) for a good cause, and that's okay. I'm more worried that some environmentalists groups have been called and black-listed as "terroists" by some authorities for complete false accusations, and that's pretty serious because it's happening world-wide.

Anyway, I do agree with the increasing difficulty of shipping photo chemicals, which I only know from a consumer's point of view. Here in Japan, it seems just as bad. So, I keep stocking Selenium toner because it will probably be the first thing we will lose in this market because it's so toxic. Kodak is the only company supplying it, and if it's gone, I don't know if I can get it shipped from another country...

Now I think, just like the issues on bio-fuel, hybrid cars, etc, the world needs better information to understand. Good education probably will give some impact on how we think of the use of these things that we are constantly been told as good or bad, etc, but being told by who? You know that's where we have to start questioning.