Somehow I feel this should start...
My name is Sheila.. and I'm a Photoholic...

But .. I'll stick with..

Hi I'm Sheila (Síle ás Gaelige ), I live in County Wicklow. Since I was 15 I've been into 35mm photography, and in the past few years... D*g*t*l..

Last year someone gently placed a Rollei TLR in my hands and my life hasn't been the same since.. I finally adopted a Minolta Autocord in September, and we've spent some wonderful months getting to know one another intimately.. But we still have so much to learn..

At the moment I'm trying to figure out (with the help of apug and some friends) how to adapt my Daylab to develop b & w 35mm.. it's been so long since I processed and developed my own film, I'm hoping both friends and apug will help in the journey.

My favourite thing to photograph is doors, doorways, old buildings and the beach.. of which thankfully there is an abundance of in Ireland.

Also David and I have known each other for a few years, only realising in the past year that we share a passion for photography. What he doesn't realise, is that I'm only holding out for that enlarger in the attic.. so shh.. don't tell him..

Síle