You could contact megapearls and ask if he would get some for you.

You could also have someone in Japan go buy some and ship or bring them for you.

I'm not in business of selling anything (besides my prints), so I'm afraid I can't help much in this regard, besides posting what I know. When I need some Japan-only Fujifilm products, I have to use one of these ways to get some for my own use as well.

The Fuji website lists 2 kinds of contact paper. One kind (warmtone) is being phased out. Another one (coldtone) remains in grade 3 but grade 2 is being phased out. By phasing out they mean they are selling the existing stock but will not make another batch.