1. Direct reversal, 3 step "R" paper like Radiance.

2. 3000 speed in-camera instant product. (blocked by Polaroid suit) This was close to release.

3. Peel apart Polaroid like film. (blocked by Polaroid suit) This was close to release.

4. High stability dyes (in early stages, a new chelating agent was needed) Dye stability surpassed anything seen in any product today except pigment type dyes. It may have surpassed them.

5. Colorless prints that bloomed into full color under UV.

6. 3D color prints. These were spectacular and needed no glasses to view. Kodak used a sample of this on the Annual report cover about 20 years ago.

7. Instant color heat processed film (blocked by Polaroid suit and digital)

8. Copper based photographic systems

9. Polymeric gelatin and coupler substitutes (they take a LOT more work) Improves grain dramatically.

10. An ISO 400 Kodachrome, finished in 1988 but rejected by customers during trade trial. Used T-Grains. (In trade trial in 1988)

11. T-Grain Kodachrome in other speeds (ditto above).

12. Two electron sensitization applied to B&W, which will take several years and millions to complete.

13. ISO 25,000 speed direct positive thermal film.

14. Pollution free film and paper process. (too expensive at the time)

15. High activity organic fixing agents with low pollution.

16. Mixed packet color with a single layer producing all colors of todays color papers. This had many problems yet to be solved, but was killed by slide coating and curtain coating. It would still be a big advance.

I have alluded to these in a number of posts. Here are some of them all in one list.

Enjoy. There are probably hundreds more that I could mention but won't, and hundreds more I don't know about.

PE