I went a bit cyanocrazy a couple weekends ago. I think I made over 100 prints and over 200 postcards! My first time too. I think I'm set for these print exchanges for the next year ... 'till y'all get sick of my cyanotypes. It's really a neat process and I wish I tried it earlier. I'll be doing some more as I have some ideas now and also, in the future I wont mix the A and B solution all at once like I did this time - had to use it up - which is why I went all out. In fact, I had to throw away the rest yesterday as I don't think it's any good any more - there was enough for another 100-200 prints at least.
I had two UV lamps going all day and night for 3 days. I'm sure people thought I was growing certain herbs - for medicinal purposes only!