Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
The Ilford US distributor went belly up last year. Ilford/Harmon quickly lined up Wynit to distribute its products and kept the supply lines filled. Unfortunately, Ilford Imaging Switzerland (no longer a part of the UK company) took its time and didn't sign their deal with Wynit until January, 2007. By that time the supply here had dried up and it took approx two months to refill. Much of the product sold now by the remaining dealers who sell it, sell on special order only, but it is available.
Bob
I don't know all the behind the scences, but I always attributed the recent supply problems to Ilford Imaging USA, not the Swiss Ilford.

It was Ilford USA that did not continue to keep a stock of materials to fulfill orders. In fact they made it very cost prohibitive to get certain materials I don't think Ilford Swiss with held paper or chemicals, do you?

I was very happy to hear Ilford USA was gone. Wynit is very accomidating to perviously mentioned materials. So Far(and it is a short term view) Wynit is much better than Ilford USA.

Corey