Quote Originally Posted by vickersdc View Post
This is all _very_ intriguing - just wish I understood it! I'm new to all this and having just got my hands on an old (Wallace Heaton) 9x12 plate camera and plate holders, I was considering getting some glass cut to size by a local glazer and trying out the dry plate process on http://www.alternativephotography.co..._dryplate.html . Has anyone on here tried this particular formula and how has it worked? I'm not sure where to get the Liquid Light that is mentioned on several forums, but in the UK I can get Adolux Liquid Emulsion - does anyone know if this is a suitable alternative?

What a fabulous site this is! I'm off to become a subscriber because we should all be supporting this sort of stuff :-)

Cheers,
David.
SILVERPRINT London, PARTNER company of the LABOR PARTNER, located in Geesthacht/Germany, manufactures high-quality liquid photo emulsions for 25 years. These are offered up-to-date, under the brand name ROLLEI film. For now 25 years (founded in 1972) this assortment consists of PHOTO GELATINE Photopur, the identical gelatine, with which also the photo-sensitive emulsions are produced. This assortment was demonstrated some years ago, particularly in the USA, by British instructors at many academies. The assortment consists of DEVELOPER HARDENER ADDITIVES, an hardener solution, which is added to the DEVELOPER in small quantities directly. PHOTO EMULSION LPE210/new: ROLLEI RBM23, this is a pure bromide silver type, that proves the gradation HARD. The usually-sold PHOTO EMULSION LPE310/new: ROLLEI RBM33, the first industrially produced variable contrast chloro-bromide emulsion world-wide. In more traditionally Du Pont tradition. Also, for lith techniques suitable! The product range is supplemented by high energy developer, citro stopper, and ph-neutrally fixer. One can download the BLACK MAGIC guidance under www.mahn.net. It is admitted, this would have to be modernized, nevertheless, likewise exists for 25 years.
Who does not have time or desire to set the photo-sensitive B&W emulsion that can be ordered over Freestyle L.A.; Silverprint London; or directly from the manufacturer that satisfactorily worked, and world-wide admitted BLACK MAGIC B&W PHOTO EMULSION.