Robert Triffen and I met last night to discuss some programs for the summer. One of our projects (and this is open to anyone interested) is to photograph some abandoned New Jersey diners (mentioned in another post) before they are gone forever. There are two within two miles of Raritan Valley Community College where I work two days a week. Both of these diners have great access and should photograph well. Robert has mentioned others along Route 22 in North Plainfield and toward Newark. Route 1 has a few to offer too, from Newark to Princeton to Lawrenceville. We should start compiling a list of them.

We will be attending the Large Format Conference in Louisville, KY and the end of June/beginning of July and will be photographing on the trip out and back. Are any other NJ APUGers going? There is an environmental portraiture workshop before the conference if anyone is interested.

On a personal note: I need extension rails for a Kodak Commercial View 8x10 and a 2D 5x7. Lookingf fdor newer style 5x7 film holders too.

James