Good point, 'happysnapper'. This stuff is poisonous, and I think the bottles I have have the 'skull and crossed bones' on it, even. DO NOT for any reason get this stuff in you. As I understand it, the stuff basically suffocates you by inhibiting blood from carrying oxygen, or something like that. I do recall reading that the guy who made\discovered this stuff actully killed himself with it.

I have used it in the past, but I didn't go so far as to wear masks or heavy fans in the area etc. I did keep my fingers out of the stuff using tongs all the time.

It is great tool, just know you're dealing with a poison and take reasonable precautions. Plenty of people have used without killing themselves, and there is no reason you can't be one of them!

-Mike