As far as Mini labs go...
The whole idea of a mini lab is not good for photography. The equipment is designed so that dogs can run them and the dogs that run them are trained to do little more than sit, shake and roll over. When a consumer has a problem ( and the dog has stayed on its leash and done what it was told) then it is the consumers fault. When the consumer has a question...

I shot some35mm recently and asked my wife to drop it off for processing only at CVS (a pharmacy around the corner with a fuji setup). CVS called us back and said they don't process 'pro' film!? It must of had professional written on it somewhere, probably right next to the words "proccess c41."

In our race to find the cheapest price for every item or service we buy we will continue to lose expertise and quality.

As far as the film is concerned...
I have only shot 10 rolls of 400uc 120. I haven't done any night shots to test its reciprocity, but I did bracket toward over exposure. The film as far as I can tell has great latitude, wonderful midtone contrast and saturation, does not block up on over exposure and best of all: fine grain. I made a series of 16x16's and 20x20's that were the equal to much slower films. My initial experience leads me to believe that rating it at 200iso is the way to go.