Quote Originally Posted by jstraw View Post
That would indicate some confusion between contact printing and proofing.
Hm, yes, and frankly -please someone correct me if I'm mistaken- I don't believe we have separate terms for those in Dutch or Flemish. Proofing is "contactafdrukken" (contact prints), and so is contact printing (I guess).

So, that's our confusion, right there!

I was interpreting this as proofing, but I'm not sure what Uncle Goose meant...