Here's a shorter version of all theinfo on that link:

"These lenses can also be used with 200 series Hasselblad cameras, either with the lens' central shutter (this is what the "C" stands for) or the camera body's focal plane shutter (this is what the "F" stands for). CFE lenses come with additional components for 200 series Hasselblad TTL light metering and auto-exposure (this is what the "E" stands for)."

T* indicates the coating on the lenses. All lenses after a ceratin date are T* coated. I don't know what that date is.