Pardon the intrusion.

My better half's grandmother died a short time ago, and going through her stuff we found two rolls of 35mm film - one we were able to get developed and the other no one will touch.

I did a search using "process ecn II" and ended up registering on this board hoping that someone could help me.

The roll of film is labeled "Signature" which I am assuming is Montgomery Wards brand name, and has "DX process ecn II" written on it .

My question is this: where in the world can I get this developed to see if there is anything of interest to the family on this film? I live within 100 miles of Denver, so I am assuming any there may be a lab that can process this film there.

I hope someone can point me in the right direction. I think I have my email enabled, so feel free to offer suggestions.