Alright people here's the route the camera will take:
So, a couple pointers - and all of this will be in the instructions that will accompany the camera:
- USA MA - Suzanne (SuzanneR)
- USA NH - Jonathan (JonKing)
- USA NH - Barry (bdial)
- USA RI - Paul (pesphoto)
- USA NYC - George (Copake_ham)
- USA NJ - Sanjay (Sensanjay)
- USA GA - Adam (geauxpex)
- USA TX - Dianna (Dianna)
- USA KS - Mike (MikeBarger)
- USA MI - Marc (FilmSprocket)
- USA MI - marianne (Mayfair710)
- Canada ON - John (JohnBartley)
- Canada MA - John (the banana)
- Canada AB - Martin (MartinB)
- Canada BC - Matt (MattKing)
- USA CA - Tim (mudhaus)
- USA CA - Michael (k_jupiter)
- USA CA - Guillermo (guissimo)
- AUSTRALIA - Arthur (Thanasis)
- Ireland - Sheila (Sile)
- Belgium - Marc (Marc Leest)
- Germany - Ruediger (rst)
- Norway - Ole (Ole)
- NORWAY - Birger (BirgerA)
- USA CT - Art (gr82bart)
OK, so Suzanne, I'll be mailing the camera off to you on Saturday!
- For folks in the US, you don't have to use USPS Priority Post or Courriers, just USPS parcel post will do, maybe with a delivery/signature receipt. I think it's an extra 75 cents.
- Don't keep the camera too long. Don't take it on vacation with you. Just take the shot, people. If everyone takes about a week to take their image and mail it to the next person that alone will be about say 30 weeks! That is if everything goes smoothly.
- Please post a message here when you get the camera.
- Please post a message here when you mail the camera to the next person.
- Please tell me and the previous person on the route, by private message (PM), if your address has changed as soon before the camera arrives as possible.
- Don't wind the camera to the next frame! It might accidently go off in transit and we'll lose frames. Don't worry about the next person not winding. The camera shutter won't go if it isn't wound to the next free frame. Sorta fool proof, I hope.
- If you are sending the camera overseas, make sure to list the item as a DISPOABLE CAMERA with a value of say $5 USD or equivalent. Make sure you indicate that it is a GIFT and not for sale or re-sale.
- I'll scan the images and organize any reprints for people at the end of the trip.
- Have fun!