Rick, you are more than welcome to join us. The more the merrier.
This list is growing. So far we now have these folks interested:-
mattk (tentative pending work schedule)
We are still aiming to be up there on Friday September 7th. Can I get some idea on whether this date works for the majority or not? I know that Deisenlord said he cannot make the 7th, but not sure if that means the whole weekend is out for him or not.
MattK pending work flight schedules.
Billschwab (interested, but not confirmed)
Lets nail this down and start making reservations at campgrounds/ hotels etc.
Thomas, George are reserved for the camper along with myself. Being that they are likely the tallest and largest amongst us. There is not going to be anymore room in there for anyone else.