Quote Originally Posted by JMoore
I've been looking for a Transmission Densitometer so that I can do my paper testing for BTZS and couldn't pass up the price on this one.


I've heard fo Noritsu before and went to their web site, but they do not have any information listed about their densitometers.

Does anyone have any info on this one?



If you are wanting to do testing of paper then you had probably better have a reflection densitometer rather then a transmission densitometer. Transmission densitometers are usually used to read film density whereas a reflective device reads dmin and dmax of the paper.