Quote Originally Posted by Donald Miller

If you are wanting to do testing of paper then you had probably better have a reflection densitometer rather then a transmission densitometer. Transmission densitometers are usually used to read film density whereas a reflective device reads dmin and dmax of the paper.

I noticed I messed up my original post and corrected it while you was replying.

I need some sleep :rolleyes: