Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
George is right, the art scene in Belgium is quite sleepy at the moment.
If you have not found that site yet:
http://www.opbrussel.be/agenda.aspx?...=67&themaOPB=4

For the rest, Belgium is not that big. Thus you have the chance to look around within the whole country.
Thanks again, AgX. As I mentioned in my pm to you ..and for the benefit of anyone else reading this who is also in Brussels at this moment... that exhibition at the Bozar is a must see (I haven't yet).. but the brochure says:

"The exhibition features work by (among others): Berenice Abbott - Ansel Adams - Manuel Álvarez Bravo - Eugène Atget -Bernd & Hilla Becher - Margaret Bourke-White - Bill Brandt - Edward Burtynsky - Edward Cranstone - Robert Cumming - Imogen Cunningham - Bruce Davidson - Andreas Feininger - Roger Fenton - Robert Frank - Frank Gohlke - Ernst Haas - Lewis Hine - Germaine Krull - Dorothea Lange - Joel Meyerowitz - Inge Morath - Paulo Nozolino - Bill Owens - Robert Polidori - Albert Renger-Patzsch - Aleksandr Rodchenko - Wilhelm Roentgen - Mark Ruwedel - W. Eugene Smith - Edward Steichen - Alfred Stieglitz - Hiroshi Sugimoto - Edward Weston"

...jeez. Who's not in it? (except you and I). I'll pack a lunch for the visit and bring my eyedrops.

Friendlily,

Chris