Probably 90% of all my photos (on my site) are made with Efke PL100 and Pyrocat HD. The remaining 10% are with Classic 400 and Pyrocat HD. I have used Efke PL100 in situations of N+2 (SBR 5/6) all the way to N-6 (SBR 13/14). Some have found its recoprocity characteristics to be far from favourable. In my experience that is simply not that case. I have exposed Efke PL100 in non-night photos of up to 10 minutes and the contrast and density are simply superb for AZO contact printing.