I've just been informed that what I was told was supposed to be a one-week trip may have turned into a three-week trip!

Which means that I won't get home before September 4th.

Or they could decide to compromise on two weeks, IF the client can find another geologist. Which is bloody unlikely - if they could, then I wouldn't have been here in the first place.

I shouldn't really be complaining about earning an indecent amount of money before I've really got started in the job, but work suddenly destroued all my plans for next week!

Have patience - the prints WILL arrive, and I hope the wait will be worth it.