</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dnmilikan @ Feb 9 2003, 09:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You could always have hooked a motor drive to your 12X20 so that you could have captured the sacrifice in all of it&#39;s detail...you really wouldn&#39;t mind carrying a little more weight would you??I figure a half horse motor would power the drive just fine. I figure that we could get one of the film companies to pay for the R&amp;D on that project...considering how it would pick up film sales in this down economy. </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
Actually the motor drive or the film cassette for the 12x20 is not what would have worried me, probably could find a way to do it. What would have been the killer is the 100000000 mm lens I would have to carry, since I do not plan on getting "that" close to the action. Probably would have weight about a ton...of we would want the lens MC and of modern design with extra covering....