Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
Michael,

Sorry for the delay. I didn't see your post. Yours is an argument that I have heard often from people I respect and believe. Using the Jobo for me, though slower than the tray method, helps to isolate me from the chemicals which are causing some allergic reactions even with Nitrile gloves, face mask and filters, and a hurricane ventilation system. If the problem gets worse I would have to quit film altogether and learn that other stuff. Just another factor I have to consider.

Thanks,

John
Understand completely. Make your own inserts.

Here are the dimensions:

12x20
25" wide and 18" high
3 buttons on the sides and 4 buttons on the top and bottom.

2" cut out at each corner at 45 degrees

11x14
25" wide and 14 1/2" high
3 buttons on the sides and 4 buttons on the top and bottom.

2" cut out at each corner at 45 degrees

Buttons are placed slightly longer in the width direction to accomodate the rolling of the sheet film (emulsion side in) on the panel to put it in the drum. The buttons are raised to allow flow behind the sheet film (really not necessary) and to allow the back button attachments to not get in the way (again not really necessary). Anyone that works with sheets of clear materials would be able to find one of the correct chemical resistance and durability to work. Plastic rivet buttons can be acquired with some simple checking at Small Parts of elsewhere. I bet you could do this for under $10.

Good Luck!